Rotary Club of Greensboro Attendance Makeup Guidelines
Rotary International has a 60% attendance benchmark, because active and engaged members are essential for this great organization to achieve our service goals. Rotarians have a four-week window – two weeks before or two weeks after – to make up a missed meeting. Attendance data must be reported to Rotary International by the 15th of each month for the previous month. Thus, completed make-up activities should be communicated promptly to the club attendance coordinator.
Options for make-up activities include the following:
- attending a meeting of another Rotary Club
- attend a weekly “Wednesday at 5:05” social gatherings
- attending a District or Rotary International meeting, conference or event
- attending a Rotaract, Interact or Rotary Community Corps session
- successfully completing a Rotary e-Club meeting (rotaryeclubone.org)
- assisting at the Rotary office with special projects for at least an hour
- participating in the following club activities for at least an hour:
- monthly board meeting
- service committee meeting, such as Donations, Membership or Social
- service project or other approved club activity, such as Bell Ringing, Big Sweep or tutoring
- fellowship event
Making up at Greensboro area Rotary Clubs
You can conveniently make up attendance at these clubs. Meal costs are reciprocal, so you do not have to pay anything at the door. Where available, the link below is to the Club’s calendar so that you can confirm meeting plans.
Crescent Rotary Club
Monday, 12:30 p.m.
Greensboro Regional Realtors Assoc Bldg, 23 Oak Branch Drive
Greensboro Airport Rotary Club
Tuesday, 7:00 a.m.
Cardinal Country Club
Guilford Rotary Club
Tuesday, 12:30 p.m.
Woman’s Club-Weir Jordan House, 223 N. Edgeworth St.
Southern Guilford New Generation
Tuesday, 6:30 p.m.
Taste of Thai, 1500 Mill St.
Wednesday, 7:30 a.m.
Bennet College, David Dallas Student Union
Gate City Rotary Club
Thursday, 7:00 a.m.
Summit Rotary Club
Friday, 12:00 p.m. (lunch starts) 12:30 p.m. (speaker starts)
Starmount Forest County Club
E-Club of Global Trekkers
Meets online, Wednesday, 7:00 p.m.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an invite to participate in the online meeting.
For Rotary Clubs outside of Greensboro and within District 7690, login to http://www.dacdb.com/ and click on the Clubs tab. For Rotary Clubs all over the world, go to the Rotary International Club Finder https://my.rotary.org/en/search/club-finder