Each week we have engaging and informative programs, along with the opportunity to socialize and interact with a diverse group of individuals and leaders from throughout our community.
Note: We are currently offering hybrid club meetings. If you are unable to join in person, you can attend our meetings via Zoom. Just complete the Attend a Meeting form so that we can send you the Zoom meeting link.
What is Rotary?
Rotary is a global network of 1.2 million neighbors, friends, leaders, and problem-solvers who see a world where people unite and take action to create lasting change – across the globe, in our communities, and in ourselves.
Right here in Greensboro, there are 650 active members of the eight different Rotary Clubs in our city. Founded in 1917, the Rotary Club of Greensboro is the oldest and largest Club in the area.
Our local service projects include supporting Sumner Elementary School, Angel Flights, Salvation Army Bell Ringing, and our signature project, the Rotary Youth Leadership Program. In celebration of our 100th anniversary, we undertook the the Rotary Club of Greensboro Carousel as a gift to the city. We also support District services projects such as Meals of Hope, Project ReBuild, and Big Sweep.
What are the benefits?
Becoming a Rotary member connects you with a diverse group of professionals who share your drive to give back. Through regular meetings and events, you’ll:
- Discuss your community’s needs and develop creative ways to meet them
- Connect with other leaders who are changing the world
- Expand your leadership and professional skills
- Catch up with good friends and meet new ones
What’s expected of me?
As a club member, you will be asked to:
- Pay club dues and participate in the annual fundraiser
- Be engaged through meeting attendance and/or service projects
- Use your professional skills and talents to make a difference
What are the membership types and fees?
A full, active membership in the Rotary Club of Greensboro provides access to weekly meals, regular social events, and service opportunities. The quarterly fee of $205 includes all dues and meals and most activities. Additional charitable contributions of $300 to the Rotary Club of Greensboro Foundation and $100 for the Rotary International Paul Harris Fellow are expected annual. This is a total annual cost of $1220 after the first year.
We have multiple membership categories ranging from a basic service membership to a corporate sponsorship program so that you and your business can grow and impact our Community. Please see the below categories and reach out to us to get more detailed information for the membership that fits your Rotary Membership:
- Rotary Club of Greensboro Full Membership
- Corporate/Business Membership
- Discounted Membership for coworkers
- Family Membership
- Discounted Membership for households
- Service Membership
- Reduced Membership Dues with access to the service benefits and contributions Rotary Club of Greensboro and Rotary International offer.
For more information
Reach out to our Membership Chair, T A Smith, who can help you learn more about Greensboro Rotary.