- This event has passed.
Mary Rice, “Toyota: A New Line of Corporate Citizenship” (October 26)
October 26, 2022 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Mary Rice, Dealer Principal at Rice Toyota
“Toyota: A New Line of Corporate Citizenship”
Mary Rice is a Greensboro, NC native who graduated from Greensboro Day School in 1998 and Cum Laude in 2002 from North Carolina State University with a degree in Physical and Mathematical Sciences.
Mary oversees Rice Toyota and Collision Center in Greensboro, a business that generates over $140 million in sales annually with 189 associates. Rice Toyota is the oldest dealership in Southeast Toyota, opened in 1965 by Mary’s Grandfather Garson Rice Sr and then subsequently operated by her Father Garson Jr for 40 years. Mary has been the Toyota General Manager of Record, which grants full operational authority of the dealership since 2014, and assumed the role of Dealer Principal in 2021.
- October 2011 winner of Driving Sales, Inc. “Dealership Best Idea”
- November 2011 graduate of NADA Dealer Academy
- January 2012 NADA University All-Stars
- 2014 Nominee of Automotive News 40 under 40
- 2016 – Present Member of the Truist Local Advisory Board
- 2015 finalist of the Toyota Motor North America’s National “Best in Town” which recognizes the best Dealer in their market based on performance and community involvement.
- 2021-2022 Vice Chairman of the #1 Toyota NADA 20 Group in the US.
When Ms. Rice is not at the Dealership, she enjoys spending time with her 2 small children. She also enjoys working out at PureBarre Greensboro with her friends.
To Attend Virtually: The Zoom link was provided in the newsletter that was published on the Monday before this date.
To Attend as a Prospective Member or Guest: Click here for more information.