- This event has passed.
Kevin J. Baker, Update on PTI Airport (November 14)
November 14, 2018 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Executive Director, Piedmont Triad Airport Authority
Update on PTI Airport
Kevin is the Executive Director of the Piedmont Triad Airport Authority. He joined the Authority in January 2008. He served previously as a Vice President of the Michael Baker Corporation, a large international consulting firm, and in that capacity served as a consultant to the Authority for approximately 10 years, leading major airport development programs, including the FedEx and Honda developments. He has also served in a consultant role for major programs at airports nationwide.
Kevin is a 1990 Graduate of Lehigh University, with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering.
He is involved in a number of Civic and Business related organizations, including:
- Immediate Past Chair, Board of Trustees of the Greensboro Science Center;
- Immediate Past Chair, GTCC Foundation Board of Directors
- Governor’s Task Force on Aviation
- North Carolina Board of Travel and Tourism
- Carolina Bank Board of Directors
- Guilford Merchant Association Board of Directors
- Piedmont Triad Partnership Board of Directors
- High Point University Board of Visitors
- Greensboro Sports Council
Kevin lives in northern Guilford County with his wife Lynn and their two kids.